PayPAMS can be used to prepay for students’ cafeteria meals online and SchoolPay can still be used to pay online for other school-related expenses such as VPK registration fees, extended day program fees, and school-branded clothing.
PayPAMS offers an easy way to prepay for students’ cafeteria meals online.
You are always in full control of your account and can make a payment at any time that is convenient for you. No payments will be allowed without your knowledge and authorization through this secure payment system. Each payment you make is followed by an email notification informing you of the student’s name, the purpose of the payment, and the amount of the item each time a payment is to be processed.
SchoolPay is a convenient option to make electronic payments for school-related fees.
SchoolPay offers several benefits:
- Pay online via VISA, MasterCard and Discover cards
- Make payments from your secure parent account with just a few clicks
- A full history of your St. Johns County School District payments searchable by date and child
- Enjoy the convenience of paying at any time (24/7) from your home
Instructions for First-Time Users
- Create an Account
- Enter your child’s school name (not the district)
- Enter your child’s student ID# (if you do not have it, there is look up support)
- Enter your child’s last name
- Repeat for each child Existing Users
- Login to SchoolPay
SchoolPay is Secure
The SchoolPay service is audited by a third-party to assure adherence to the strict, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
For payment-related questions, please contact My Payment Network Customer Support Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm Eastern Time, at 888.88.MYPAY (69729) or email [email protected].